Exo-Terra Forest Moss food | buy Exo-Terra Forest Moss | tortoise for sale
Exo-Terra Forest Moss is more compressed moss grown in tropical Asia. tortoise for sale
This ecological substrate is ideal for increasing humidity in the terrarium and is totally safe for tropical tortoise species like the Red-footed Tortoise.
It is extremely absorbent and is recommended in humidifying shelters such as the Exo-Terra Tortoise Cave or other reptile caves. It is also an ideal egg-laying or incubation medium.
How to use:
– Place one brick of Exo-Terra Forest Moss in a bucket and add 1L of water.
– Let it soak for about 15 minutes until the moss completely absorbs all the water and no clumps remain.
– Stir the substrate to ensure that no compressed parts remain and that the substrate is ready to use.
– Water or mist the substrate according to the humidity level required and use a Hygrometer to monitor the humidity level.
Key Features :
- Completely natural forest moss (no dyes or chemicals)
- Great for use in humidifying shelters
- Excellent for use as egg-laying and incubation medium
– Ideal for amphibians and wetland environment reptiles.
– Great for use in humidifying shelters.
It is also an ideal egg-laying or incubation medium.
Exo-Terra forest moss 2x 7L pack, ideal for a Red-footed Tortoise.
tortoise food vegetables,
tortoise for sale,
leopard tortoise food,
komodo tortoise food,
star tortoise food buy online,
can i buy a tortoise online,
from where to buy tortoise,
best websites to buy tortoises,
how to buy a pet tortoise,
buy tortoises near me,